OFFICE BASED IN HINCKLEY, LEICESTERSHIRE
Please share your portfolio in your cover letter
Brand786, Branding and Creative agency is offering an exciting opportunity for a Senior Graphic Designer with a depth of experience to join the team. The ideal candidate will create and oversee our creative produced for clients to ensure maximum quality and creativity.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including branding, websites, and print material. Ultimately, you will ensure the design team delivers high-quality pieces of work for a range of clients on a range of deadlines.
The candidate must be professional, hardworking, and have excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English. The candidate needs to show passion and enthusiasm for working in this field and have a portfolio to show.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user-friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with clients to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient Adobe CC
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team