OFFICE BASED IN HINCKLEY, LEICESTERSHIRE
Brand786, Branding and Creative agency is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the team who will oversee/manage our client’s social media, develop strategies, deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution and will be responsible for overseeing and executing organic and paid advertising.
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for two social media executives. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with social media, Hootsuite, web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
The candidate must be professional, hardworking, and have excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English. The candidate needs to show passion and enthusiasm for working in this field and have a portfolio to show.
- Oversee and manage the social media for all our clients, along with your team.
- Develop strategies and tactics to promote our clients via social media
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, social media Ads, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget of our clients
- Oversee and approve marketing material
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of Hootsuite, Business Manager, Ads Manager and Google Analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement